How to Track PNB Debit Card
If you have applied for a new debit card in Punjab National Bank and waiting for its delivery, I will guide you how to track pnb debit card delivery. Whenever we apply new debit card in PNB, there are various ways to track pnb debit card delivery.
Steps to Track PNB Debit Card.
1. Debit card Tracking through Branch:
You can enquire the status of your debit card by visiting near by PNB branch and asking the staff about the Tracking No of Debit card. Bank will tell you the tracking ID of Debit card dispatched and provide the Docket No of Indian post for tracking of debit card.
Through this docket no, you can get the correct status of delivery of Debit Card by visiting Indian post consignment tracking portal.
2. Track PNB Debit Card through SMS:
Whenever a debit card request is made from customer, bank sends a message informing about the request of Debit Card received at bank.
“Greetings from PNB!! Your request for debit card has been processed. Dispatch details will be shared soon. For enquiry, please contact branch/ 18001800/18002021.PNB”
After 3-4 days and processing of your request, you will get the message about the dispatch of the Debit card through SMS.
The SMS format will be somewhat like this:
“Greetings from PNB!! Your Debit Card has been dispatched by Speed post No. JC544XXXXXIN status on www.indiapost.gov.in..PNB”
As per the speed post No given in your message, you can track the PNB Debit Card dispatch details.
To track the speed post no in the post office portal, you have to go to Indian Post Track Consignment portal.
- Enter the consignment details and you will get the desired details.
3. Track PNB Debit card through Call Center:
If you have not recieved any SMS or you are not able to visit branch for debit card delivery enquiry, you can call PNB Call center no 1800 1800 or 1800 180 2222.
The customer care agent will ask some basic details like your account number and name etc to authenticate the real customer and then will update you about the dispatch details of debit card you have requested to PNB.
4. Track PNB Debit card through contacting Debit Card Cell/ Customer Care mail id:
If for any reason, you are unable to get the details of Debit Card dispatched to you, you may contact the Debit Card cell of PNB so that they can inform you about the dispatch details.
The official mail id for helping in issues related to debit card is firstname.lastname@example.org
On mailing to this mail, bank will address your grievances and will inform you docket no through reply mail.
Whenever you request of debit card at PNB branch, it takes almost 7-8 days to get it delivered to your home address. If you didnt get any message about its delivery or processing, then you can track the debit card dispatch details through above process. I hope the article have helped you to understand the process of tracking the debit card of PNB.
1. How can I track my PNB card delivery status?
- Debit card delivery status can be tracked by above 4 methods and best method is by having Consignment details on your SMS and then searching the same through Post Office portal for exact position of Debit Card.
2. How many days PNB ATM card will be delivered?
- Generally it takes 7-8 days for Debit card to be delivered after your request to branch/ Call Center.
3. How can I track my PNB debit card by speed post number?
- If you are having Speed Post number, you can track the consignment through the Indian post tracking portal
For knowing details about PNB One TPIN you may refer the Article about What is TPIN in PNB.